Saturday 26 October 2013

21 weeks

Pregnancy is just ticking along really, and there is very little to report.

I'll kick back and enjoy that.


However, I wanted to share the weekly bump and just take 30 seconds to rave about my new cardigan. I'd never heard of Crave Maternity until recently, but I stumbled across their sale online in the week and bagged myself the one item of clothing I was really missing now that the weather is cold and blustery: A chunky knit cardigan. This little beauty was in the sale for £16 down from £79 and is soft, and chunky and warm and divine. There's no other way to describe it. I'm not sure my bank balance would ever have afforded me a £79 cardigan, especially without seeing it in the flesh first, but for £16 I am the happiest and warmest pregnant lady on the planet right now and can assure you it's worth much more than what I paid. So thank you, Crave.

I was delighted to see that they're a company based just up the road in Leicestershire too... I love to support local business...

A good weekend for warm bumps.

2 comments:

  1. Your cardigan does look lovely, what a bargain! Almost wish I was pregnant... almost....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will wear it even when not pregnant. It's just SO LUSH! :) Thanks for stopping by! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...