Sunday 24 November 2013

Time flies

We've reached that time of year. Again.

Meeting up with friends and saying "have a wonderful Christmas" when we depart as we wont see them again until next year.

Work gets busy.

There is so much to do in preparation for Christmas.

There is so much to do before we have this baby. I haven't had time to take my 25 week photo. Sigh. So much for being prepared!

I was at work, unusually, on Friday, so I couldn't even post Friday's thoughts. And in an attempt to justify myself, dear reader, today cannot even be a Silent Sunday. 

Goodness.

Today Mr Thursday's Child turned 28, so we went to London to celebrate. E went on a proper train for the first time. HUGE EXCITEMENT.


I'll be back this week. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...