Wednesday 12 March 2014

Getting to know you

My lovely little Lowen.

What a whirlwind week it's been since we came home to start the next chapter of our lives! What a joy you are!

What have I learned about you so far? Well, you're one chilled out little peach! You don't care where you sleep and you don't object in the slightest to cuddles with your sister, which don't appear to be the most relaxing of embraces at times. You hate being naked, and having your nappy changed is a bit of an ordeal. You love being warm, and don't kick blankets off like your sister always used to. You're a hungry little creature, but sometimes you guzzle too fast and make yourself sick. Anything out of a bottle must be served warmer than room temperature or your dribble it back out. You look more like me as a baby than your sister did, but you have your daddy's enormous big toes! You are strong, so, so strong and your head control is incredible. Your eyes are starting to turn blue around the edges and you look wise when you open your eyes to take in your surroundings. You are a good sleeper, particularly at night. You are determined, and I can see the same strong will of your sister in you already. You are absolutely perfect.

"And though she be but little, she is fierce."









6 comments:

  1. Beautiful :) Congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Adorable! Congratulations x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely post and gorgeous photo. I do love that quote at the end there, too. Little Man was a much more laid-back and sleepy baby than Boo (and still sleeps better than her!). I think he was just conserving his energy for when he could move... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they couldn't come more chilled than Effy... I was wrong! The energy thing is a boy thing I'm certain, my godson needs a good run daily!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...