Friday 4 April 2014

Family Photo Friday #14 - 04/04/14

As an only child, I grew up pining for a sibling. Someone to play with, to fill my time with. Someone to take me side, and someone to blame. My friends said I was lucky to be an only child, and not have to share, but actually sharing was all I wanted to do.

So you can imagine my joy a month ago when not only did Effy gain a sibling, a best friend... She gained a sister. She ADORES "baby sister" (who isn't yet known by name!) and Lowen is captivated by Effy, watching her, cooing at her, and no doubt getting some bad ideas for when she's older. They are already everything I wish I had had. They'll never be lonely... I hope they grow old together.

So, my family picture this week is me with my beautiful girls. I cannot describe the love I have for them. 



I particularly enjoyed the story behind the picture from Ups and Downs, Smiles and Frowns... A picture of all three children looking in the right direction at the same time! Thanks so much for linking up!

Let's recap the rules!


  • Share a family photo from your week just gone. It needn't be a Family Photo Friday specific post, I don't mind you recycling! You can join in weekly, monthly or just whenever you can. It can be a formal portrait or a snap from your phone, something you posed for or something you caught when no one was looking. It could be from a day out, a gathering, an activity at home, it doesn't matter so long as it gives a snap shot of what your family looked like during the week that's just been.
  • Give us a brief explanation of your photo. 
  • I'd love it if you could grab the badge to add at the bottom of your post and Tweet about it using #familyphotofriday - my Twitter handle is @oneformybaby12.
  • Pop over to visit at least two other bloggers and see what they've been doing - maybe you can watch their family grow and change too!
  • Leave a comment if you can.


  • I promise to visit as many of you as I can and I'll pick my favourite photo to share next Friday.

    Happy photo-taking and memory-making!


    Family Photo Friday @ Thursday's Child, Friday's Thoughts





    2 comments:

    1. Thank you!! :D And thank you for hosting. I've linked up when we went to the park, I hope that's ok. (I didn't take a photo of all three little ones together this week) xx

      http://mumx3x.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...