Friday 11 April 2014

Family Photo Friday #15 - 11/04/14

Better late than never right? I've been spending the last 24 hours trying to log into my LinkyTools account and failing, hence why Family Photo Friday is pretty late off the mark. But I'm here now! 

Despite D being home this week, we've not done so well on the photo front - but I had forgotten about this photo of D trying to help E over her slide fears while at a birthday party last weekend... I think we've cracked it! 



My favourite photo from last week was from Charlie at Learning Lessons in Mummyography. A beautiful photograph of Euna celebrating her second birthday. 

Usual rules apply...



  • Share a family photo from your week just gone. It needn't be a Family Photo Friday specific post, I don't mind you recycling! You can join in weekly, monthly or just whenever you can. It can be a formal portrait or a snap from your phone, something you posed for or something you caught when no one was looking. It could be from a day out, a gathering, an activity at home, it doesn't matter so long as it gives a snap shot of what your family looked like during the week that's just been.
  • Give us a brief explanation of your photo. 
  • I'd love it if you could grab the badge to add at the bottom of your post and Tweet about it using #familyphotofriday - my Twitter handle is @oneformybaby12.
  • Pop over to visit at least two other bloggers and see what they've been doing - maybe you can watch their family grow and change too!
  • Leave a comment if you can.


  • I promise to visit as many of you as I can and I'll pick my favourite photo to share next Friday.

    Happy photo-taking and memory-making!


    Family Photo Friday @ Thursday's Child, Friday's Thoughts





    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...