Two photos from me this week - a rare sight to have me in front of the camera, really, but it happened twice, on different days! So, a picture of me with each of my daughters. This week I'll work on getting one of all four of us. It's not happened yet, I don't think!
My favourite post from last week was from All About a Mummy - she absolutely captured the love between her two little girls. Thanks so much for sharing!
Take a moment to recap the rules, please!
- Share a family photo from your week just gone. It needn't be a Family Photo Friday specific post, I don't mind you recycling! You can join in weekly, monthly or just whenever you can. It can be a formal portrait or a snap from your phone, something you posed for or something you caught when no one was looking. It could be from a day out, a gathering, an activity at home, it doesn't matter so long as it gives a snap shot of what your family looked like during the week that's just been.
- Give us a brief explanation of your photo.
- I'd love it if you could grab the badge to add at the bottom of your post and Tweet about it using #familyphotofriday - my Twitter handle is @oneformybaby12.
- Pop over to visit at least two other bloggers and see what they've been doing - maybe you can watch their family grow and change too!
- Leave a comment if you can.
Happy photo-taking and memory-making!