Friday 26 April 2013

Friday's round up

Our day in photographs

Rain? Sun? Hail? Sun? Sea Life Centre? Park? With grandad? Without grandad? Hang the washing out? Grey cloud?

It's been one of those days. Take a look...


Happy baby after a teethy kind of night. 
Mummy's favourite cereal is better for playing with. 
Taking advantage of an empty park. They must have known something
we did not...
Over beautiful Rutland and Leicestershire.
E is getting braver on the swings...
...and braver on her feet without me.
Moments later, HAIL stopped play. Yes. Hail.
We resorted to emptying the tin cupboard..
and product testing a Brita filter bottle (hit with us both!)
Those leaves were not on that tree yesterday.
Conclusion: Yogurt is better than cereal.
Daddy's at the pub. I have cider. The end of another lovely Friday.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my I totally forgot the joy that a pot of yogurt can bring! Lovely photos that make me smile! Great to have found you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! There's nothing a yogurt doesn't fix here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures reminds me of my kids (when they were small), especially the yoghurt and the swing. Thanks for joining us at Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by! I can't get enough pictures of messy eating, my camera is the fourth guest at the dinner table!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...