Wednesday 29 January 2014

Play

Having completely missed what the prompt word for The Theme Game was this week, I've been left feeling a bit uninspired and my head's in it's midweek-not-in-blogging space.

But, I've been sitting awake since 2:45am trying to think. This came to me. 

Moby. Play.


Image nabbed from www.amazon.co.uk (it's 4am!)

What a great album. I shall mostly be listening to it for the rest of the week. 

What album do you think you need to dig out for an airing? 



The Reading Residence

4 comments:

  1. Now you've got me thinking. I rarely play my own music, as the car is full of Disney songs, and at home we have nursery rhymes and dancing songs on! Will make an effort to play a few of my own tracks from my iPhone this very day - thanks :) Thanks for joining in with #TheThemeGame x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! great album. Mine would be Hot Fuss but have just rediscovered Rumours and sone Seth Lakeman too. Thanks for sharing with #TheThemeGame

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you've got me thinking now! I never seem to play music anymore... #TheThemeGame

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't beat a bit of Moby! I've got such a varied taste in music but I reckon The Manics or Oasis could do with a 'play'
    #TheThemeGame

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...