Friday 27 June 2014

Family Photo Friday #25- 27/06/2014

A week of being poorly and feeling sorry for myself does not a family photo make. But I have been reflecting.

This photo was taken a year ago this weekend. The same day we found out we were pregnant again! Effy looks so little. She's so grown up now, she's grown into her features and lost so much toddler chub... And now we are four!

What a difference a year makes. Do you have a family photo from this time last year to share?


With reflecting on the brain, I particularly loved Loved By Mummy's post about their "spot". Thanks for much for sharing! 

Usual rules...




  • Share a family photo from your week just gone OR a photo from this time last year. It needn't be a Family Photo Friday specific post, I don't mind you recycling! You can join in weekly, monthly or just whenever you can. It can be a formal portrait or a snap from your phone, something you posed for or something you caught when no one was looking. It could be from a day out, a gathering, an activity at home, it doesn't matter so long as it gives a snap shot of what your family looked like during the week that's just been. 
  • Give us a brief explanation of your photo. 
  • I'd love it if you could grab the badge to add at the bottom of your post and Tweet about it using #familyphotofriday - my Twitter handle is @oneformybaby12. 
  • Pop over to visit at least two other bloggers and see what they've been doing - maybe you can watch their family grow and change too! 
  • Leave a comment if you can. 
  • I promise to visit as many of you as I can and I'll pick my favourite photo to share next Friday.

    Happy photo-taking and memory-making!



    Family Photo Friday @ Thursday's Child, Friday's Thoughts

    2 comments:

    1. Aww sorry to hear you have been poorly this week :( loving this idea, just looked back at posts from last year and none that really have any family photos in them so I have linked up the post I planned to link up anyway. It is good to look back though, reminded me of all the posts I wrote a year ago and how much Monkey has grown up! What a difference a year makes! lovely post xx

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hope you feel better soon! Lovely photo :) we were just a couple last year not a family so don't have any pictures to share. Have shared a picture from my week as usual though. It's lovely to have such a nice picture from the day you found out you were pregnant xx

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...