My photo this week was taken yesterday when we finally saw some sunshine and were able to get out to blow the festive cobwebs away and enjoy some fresh air. Cabin fever was setting in, and it doesn't matter how many new toys are in the house, sometimes a change of scenery is the only the only way.
The rules are simple...
- Share a family photo from your week just gone. You can join in weekly, monthly or just whenever you can. It can be a formal portrait or a snap from your phone, something you posed for or something you caught when no one was looking. It could be from a day out, a gathering, an activity at home, it doesn't matter so long as it gives a snap shot of what your family looked like during the week that's just been.
- Give us a brief explanation of your photo.
- I'd love it if you could grab the badge to add at the bottom of your post and Tweet about it using #familyphotofriday - my Twitter handle is @oneformybaby12.
- Pop over to visit at least two other bloggers and see what they've been doing - maybe you can watch their family grow and change too!
- Leave a comment if you can.
I promise to visit as many of you as I can and I'll pick my favourite photo to share next Friday.
Happy photo-taking and memory-making!