We got to hang out with one of E's godfather last weekend, and while I know he probably wont be all that impressed with the photo - and to be fair, I'm a bit disappointed that the focus isn't as sharp as it could be - I think E's face sums up exactly how she feels about spending time with him. He's a camera dodger and anyone who tries to photograph a toddler will know how tricky getting the shot can be... Put the two of them together...
If you follow my blog regularly, you'll know that my biological family is tiny, but I'm blessed with a whole lot more family we got to choose in the form of godparents and god children. So that's why this picture made it to Week 3 of Family Photo Friday.
My favourite link up of the week last week came from Rachel over at Dreaming of the Country who captured a lovely moment between her daughter and relatives that they don't get to see so often - go and check it out. Rachel has documented her daughter's first months beautifully, and takes some stunning photographs.
So, week 3! Let's recap the rules!
- Share a family photo from your week just gone. It needn't be a Family Photo Friday specific post, I don't mind you recycling! You can join in weekly, monthly or just whenever you can. It can be a formal portrait or a snap from your phone, something you posed for or something you caught when no one was looking. It could be from a day out, a gathering, an activity at home, it doesn't matter so long as it gives a snap shot of what your family looked like during the week that's just been.
- Give us a brief explanation of your photo.
- I'd love it if you could grab the badge to add at the bottom of your post and Tweet about it using #familyphotofriday - my Twitter handle is @oneformybaby12.
- Pop over to visit at least two other bloggers and see what they've been doing - maybe you can watch their family grow and change too!
- Leave a comment if you can.
I promise to visit as many of you as I can and I'll pick my favourite photo to share next Friday.